Ever lost track of your score during a tennis match? Not anymore.
For the first time ever you will be able to keep track of your score while playing your match - without dropping the racket or the ball! Tap the top of your Apple Watch screen to score a point for yourself (or the bottom for your opponent) and 'Matchpoint' will do the rest.
You'll only need to look at the watch while playing if you want to check the score of the current game, set and match. You may even start a match in one day and resume it on another, without the risk of forgetting the scores. It’s like having your personal umpire with you, all the time!
And after the match ends you can see how well you played against that pro friend of yours, as all your match scores will be registered forever.
- Score points just by quickly tapping the screen (top if you win, bottom if you loose);
- Keep track of the current game, set and match score, quickly available just by looking at the watch;
- Keep a record of all your past matches;
- Easily identify the court surface of a match by the color of its screen - blue for hard court, orange for clay and green for grass;
- Entirely developed using Apple’s brand new programming language - Swift - for high performance functionality.